Thread: Srt4
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #10
82ram150

Hey cant go wrong with a slant. I've seen them get upwards of 30mpg return the right tammy and rear gear. And even with the super six you can still get in the 20s and have nice power. Hell my truck pulls decent. Its like to feel a 225 in a c. ar like a volare our aspen. They are very easy to rebuild. Finding performance parts, not so much. Its not like a small block where you can go on summit and have tons of parts to chose from. If you want efi you gotta fan it yourself, if you want it blown you gotta fan it yourself. But if you want a good reliable engine. Go with a slant, they start every time. I fired mine up the first try at 36 degrees outside. cant do that with a lot of carbed engines.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 8 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 8 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 4 speed np435
Many many mods.

CLICK COLORFUL WORDS
82ram150 is offline   Reply With Quote