View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:18 PM   #13
schroederMP

Default Re: My stealth...project

Well I finally got the car buttoned today now I'm at work, no sleep, and the car still isn't drivable. The clutch is in :beerchug but I didn't have time to get coolent into the engine. And I need an lignment now and new tie rod ends (had to take struts off to get the half shafts out) Relieved my tie rod ends were shot when we was doing this. So I'll get that taked care of. But I DID move the car from the garage to the drive way (garage if for the truck damn it ) and I love the new clutch so far...

And I also changed the plugs and wires today...plugs were horrible ( used som many becasue I like em haha)

New clutch...stange 3 racing/street clutch. Brand new fly wheel. (That black thingy sticking out of the pressure plate is just an alignment tool)

Plugs and wires and beer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 8 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 8 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
schroederMP is offline   Reply With Quote