View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #5
82ram150

Wired my ignition to the ABS pump relay and fuse in the power distribution center. Wired the main abs fuse to the extra switch on my dash so i can turn ignition on and off with out the key. Only problem is you could compression start it if you turn the switch on even without the key. But the steering wheel is still locked without the key.

Really cleaned up those wires there.

Need more wire and a new dimmer switch to do headlights. Thinking of a 3 way toggle switch as dimmer switch mounted between headlight switch and windshield wiper switch.

Until next mod..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 8 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 8 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 4 speed np435
Many many mods.

CLICK COLORFUL WORDS
82ram150 is offline   Reply With Quote