View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 10:25 PM   #5
82ram150

Yeah anytime. They're kinda fun to do and being able to show people how you did something and giving others ideas for their rigs is always good. I have another write up on how I converted my truck from lean burn to an hei ignition that I will post as soon as my computer stops being slow. I'll probably have more in the future I have lots of mods on my things to do.

Cody

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 8 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 8 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 4 speed np435
Many many mods.

CLICK COLORFUL WORDS
82ram150 is offline   Reply With Quote